Spacious Scholarship 2018
Are you interested in real estate and technology? Are you keen on taking on challenges?
Do you want to make people’s life easier by technologies?
If the answer to all these questions is YES, then put your awesome ideas into an innovative
proposal for our online real estate platform and win HKD3,000 to support your education!
Spacious is a platform that connects people searching for real estate to real estate inventory holders. Spacious is proud to offer our searchers higher quality choice in properties than any other platform.
As a Hong Kong based company, Spacious recognizes the importance of empowering the societies we operate in. The Spacious Scholarship is a merit-based award to challenge, inspire, and reward the next superstars in Hong Kong.
To apply for our scholarship, just submit your proposal on how to make Spacious a better platform for home searchers.
Follow these guidelines:
- Visit www.spacious.hk
- Go through the whole platform, from the perspectives of both home searchers and owners.
- Visit our competitors’ sites for comparison.
- Suggest changes to the make Spacious a better platform; changes applicable to but not limited to: user experience, technology, marketing, design, content etc.
- Present your ideas with reasons, data and examples if possible.
|Applicants should be full-time students enrolled for academic year 2018/2019 in one of the universities and colleges in Hong Kong (including HKU, CUHK, HKUST, PolyU, HKBU, CityU, EdUHK, LUHK, HKSYU) and all over the world.|
|Applicants will be required to send a proposal on how to improve the Spacious platform.|
|Enter as an individual or as a team. For a team application, the prize money will be divided amongst members of the team.|
|Spacious employees and their immediate family members are not eligible for the scholarship.|
- Completed application form
- Latest academic record
- Innovative proposal on improving the Spacious platform (Length of proposal is not limited; Recommended length: 3-5 pages)
Academic year 2018/2019
What are you waiting for?
Remember the deadline is Sunday, September 30th.
Submit your application today!